Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

ThE FuTuRe Not OuRs To See

Have you ever heard of the song 
key sera..sera..
what ever will be..will be..
the future not ours to see...
I always remember that song recently..I don't know why..is it because of my age? is it because there are many of my friends n school mates has got married?
arrggghhhhhh....
married is the last word I want to hear start from my 25th birthday...hahaha...I don't want to hear that word...I'm still young..but when I look around me...I felt old..I start calling my self "aunty" to my friend's children...
arrggghhhhhhhh....
tensionnnnn!!!!!!!!!
what should I do now?
I start thinking....
will I die as a married women or single women?
will I have the chance to have my own child?
will I manage to have husband n family??
that's the problem...
THE FUTURE NOT OURS TO SEE...
yaaaa....
so,..just forget about other's life...
just life n love my life...
when I manage to control my inner conflicts, suddenly I think of SHOPPING....hahahaha
single is nice..single is good..SINGLE = FREE
free to do anything I want..as long as it does not wrong in Islam...
single means.....hangging around, lepaking, shopping..go whereever i want..YESSSS....
That's the answer...SINGLE=FREE
hehehe..maybe some of u may think..have I broke off with my BF? nooooo...
I'm single but not available...but, as long as I'm not engaged or married, I'M SINGLE..RIGHT??
so,
for all single women out there..just..LIVE N LOVE UR LIFE...
I LOVE MY LIFE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment